Monday, July 18, 2011

Spirit Guides Dream

04/03/11 - I had a very sensual dream last night. I became aware of my own consciousness in daylight which was bright but not from a sunlit source. I was outside, standing on the side of a pool. It was deep and very long but perhaps only ten metres wide like a regular swimming pool.

The water was dark as if the pool was very deep with a dark floor of the same colour. The edges and sides of the pool seemed to be made of a black granite type substance. Hard but warm to the touch beneath my feet. In the water were two entities. They were swimming across the pool width ways, opposite to each other as if mirrored like synchronised swimmers, but reversed to each other. The (slightly more dominant) one stopped swimming and beckoned me in.. the water was warm. I could not see into the water as if the water was totally black, but it felt as pure and light as any other water I had encountered before, like a luke warm bath, the sensation of a floatation tank at body temperature with a similar feel to Epsom salts. There was a slightly electric feel to the water as If conductivity was increased.

The two Indian looking females were not human, they had a very spiritual quality and I was aware that they had elegant feet shaped fins for feet, but not like a mermaid, separate legs. They had beautiful, serene faces, almost neutral & expressionless with long straight jet black hair, which was not wet but emerged glistening and dry with each stroke. One had a slightly stronger presence as if a goddess, the other slightly more subdued, as if the handmaiden of a goddess, however they were so similar looking and their behaviour was so similar, as if they were almost mirror images of each other..like twins or sisters.

I entered the water and the more dominant one came towards me. I was face to face with her and she began to wash my face and head, cupping the water and pouring it over me in delicate, elegant movements, then drawing her hands over my face repeatedly. It felt very nice and cleansing, almost as if I was remembering the sensation of being bathed as an infant. When her hands moved over my eyes it felt as if she was looking into my soul with her hands.


With her hands over my eyes, I could feel only the warmth of the water and the soft strong contours of her hands upon my face. I then became aware of the feel of the water moving beneath as her legs kicked, treading water. I had no need to tread water. Although not salty, the water kept me bolt upright and raised out of the water at my shoulders, buoyant. I noticed the other being was continuing to swim across the pool in languid pose, carefully observing this seeming, ritual cleansing.


The first being then held me by my shoulders and turned me around so that I was facing the long end of the pool, which now seemed to reach to the horizon. It was if the water descended in height over the length of the pool in stages but invisibly, just gentle drops as if a series of very slow moving waterfalls, there was no bubbling or sound. As if the water acted with an increased viscosity, there was no disturbance, it just seemed to pour over the edges of each drop like honey or syrup, although the water felt like regular water as it poured down over my face.


I was watching the more passive being swim across the pool, she was now looking at me and the stronger one disappeared under water, leaving me for a moment to watch the passive being swimming, her eyes fixed on me all of the time. The stronger one then emerged in front of me and I felt the nakedness of her body slide up against my legs and torso in the warm water, her back to me. Her arms arched around her back and around my waist in a seemingly impossible move bringing my arms around her body. She then pulled me towards her as the water was pushed from between us. I held her to my body as the instructional nature of her hand gesture suggested. She then tilted back and we both assumed a 45 degree position in the water. The other being seemed to feel all of this and her swimming behaviour was subtly affected by our closeness as if they were connected. She was still 'over there' and we were here.


Her hands then surrounded mine and guided them up her body until we were locked into a seamless position. Her silky skin as if felt in salt water glided against mine and her hands over mine guided them to her breasts. This seemed to produce an energy surge in the water and we were floating backwards at the tilting angle we had assumed. It felt more sensual than sexual as if she were testing my energy after cleansing me. She then began to move effortlessly and we glided through the water in the same position. As we moved forward through the water, the connection between us tightened and it felt as if she was coursing through my mind exploring my deeper feelings and my inner motivations.


I felt as if I blacked out in that position, as if the sky went dark. It seemed as if whatever ritual had been performed was over and I was there bobbing upright in the pool. The sky slowly began to brighten up again as if I was coming round from unconsciousness and I could see both entities had resumed their swimming motion across the pool opposite to each other.. one going one way, the other going opposite, passing at the middle. They used a kind of side stroke and both faced me as in the beginning of the dream.


They were farther away from me now and had an enigmatic, Mona Lisa smile on their faces. I felt it was time to leave so I emerged from the pool and awoke as I stepped out on to the side where I had begun. Immediately upon awakening I became aware I had just met Rebecca's spirit guides. A pair of Indian water maidens representing the feminine twin spirit's of Pisces. They, as one , had entered my energy field and cleansed me, somehow in preparation for their physical counterpart's involvement with my physical being...wow

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home